Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week in Review 3.8.13

Some really exciting stuff happened this past week!!!  The big event of the week was...

1.  My dear friends Erin and Dave had their first baby...a baby boy!!!  Lennon James born on Thursday March 7th!!  He is adorable and such an exciting day for them and all their family and friends!  Welcome to this world little Lennon!

                                        Photo: Lennon James Wiegratz. 6lbs 6 oz. 19.5 inches long. born on March 7th. Happy, healthy & poopy.

2.  We hosted game night over the weekend.  It was such a good time with our friends!  If you want to hear more...read about it here.  It was a great night!


3.  I had to post a few shots of what Elsie was up to this week...

Bedtime stories with Daddy

Chlling in her cradle with her dolls...she loves to sit her and look at her books.
She finally got the hang of walking with her popper...I though she would get it right away but it is quite different than walking with something with four wheels and more stable like her sit and walk toys.  the popper takes a little more stability.  She got it for Christmas and is now just getting the hang of it.  Now she is pushing this all over the house.  

4.  We did a little shopping this weekend and when I went to Target I saw a new display up in the baby section!  A whole section of cloth diapers!!  Charlie banana....I have a few of these and really want one of their swim diapers but they were out of her size.  

5.  I met my friend Amy for dinner this week at one of my favorite restaurants...The Cafe.  They have some of the best food.  It was Tapas Night so we tried a bunch of different dishes and then of course got desert.  Blackberry Bread pudding and Vanilla Eclair.  So delicious!!!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment