Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

We had such a great day!  Elsie slept in until 7:15!!! Which was so nice...in fact I started making the dinner rolls before I even went into her room to get her. After breakfast Elsie went searching for her Easter Basket.  



She found it! 


The Easter Bunny brought her lots of goodies:  some play-doh, finger paint and paper, some kitchen pots and pans and utensils for her play kitchen, and a book.  



We went to church which of course was always a challenge.  She did okay but by the end of the service she was ready to get out of there and move!  She was also getting really tired.  
After church we went to Dale and Bev's for dinner.  





After dinner Bev had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids.  Round one was for the two little kiddos.  Elsie really got into it.  I was pretty surprised how focused she was at finding those eggs and putting them in her basket.  









It was a great day with yummy food, good time with family, and a wonderful reason to celebrate this day.  We are truly blessed.  



2 comments: