1. This is how my week started. Enjoying mojitos on the beach in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was beautiful and relaxing but it was great to get home and see our little Elsie Belsie.
2. I had book club Monday night. Although I would have loved to stay home and catch up on laundry and relax at home after getting home on Sunday evening but I know how much I enjoy seeing all the girls and catching up. It was a great night at Kara's! We actually discussed the book a little this time around and talked about other books we are currently reading. Last month's book was Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, which I read in one day while laying on the beach. This month's book is Before I Go to Sleep. Should be interesting and looking forward to reading it. 3. Most of the week was spent catching up on stuff that we missed while we were gone. Not a whole lot that was exciting.
4. I started running again in preparation for my upcoming 5k-The SCAVMA Scamper on April 21st. I mentioned to John that this race is one that he might consider coming and watching along with Elsie. It is open to both runners and their dogs. Elsie is in LOVE with dogs right now and gets so excited if she see one in a picture, on TV, or outside so I think she will enjoy watching all the dogs run by.
5. Elsie and I did a little shopping this week. She actually kept these bunny ears on longer than 5 minutes in the store. haha. On Friday I took her to the mall to see if she would take a picture with the Easter Bunny but that was a big fail. I figured it would be but it thought I would give it a try. She wouldn't even leave my arms.
6. It was absolutely beautiful by the end of this week. Friday we went for a walk with Lisa and Greta. Somewhere along the way we lost Ducky (Elsie's little stuffed ducky animal). So we retraced our steps all the way almost home and we found him. Someone stuck him in a tree. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment