Moving to Level 2 this time. I know I wouldn't be able to do all 10 days on Level 1. I was getting so bored. I also know that I wouldn't be able to do this for 30 days straight. I need a bit of variety. This week I am hoping to mix in some running because my next 5K is in a little over a month.
Day 11: No workout today. Although I had all day to do it since it was Sunday I didn't. And that is okay with me :) Tomorrow I am going to start Level 2.
Day 12: Started Level 2 today and had no idea what to expect. I went back down to using 3 lb weights to start. This round my quad is feeling a bit better. But all the plank moves really upset my heartburn. I had no problems with the moves standing up but in plank it sucked. Maybe I need to take tums before my workout---stupid heartburn. It was challenging again. I liked that.
Day 13: Still using 3 lb weights again but I felt better doing the exercises. Heartburn still bothers me but i need to figure out how to avoid it...maybe do it at a different time that in the evening after I have eaten dinner.
Day 14: I actually remeasured myself today and although there isn't major changes there are some inches lost--not all in one place but a half in here, half inch there. This is what I need to keep me motivated. That what I am doing is actually making a difference. I took today off from "The Shred" and opted to do some treadmill work instead.
Day 15: I did this workout in the evening again. This seems to be my go to time for this. Right around 9:00. I still had major heartburn. Also I don't feel any pain my quad anymore so thats a good thing.
Day 16: Today, the workout went better. I did fewer modifications that I had the first time I did it. Next time I might increase the weights on a few of the exercises. The killer one for me is the last strength move of squats of V's with the arms. Maybe it is the most difficult because it is the last one ;).
Day 17: Ugh, super dissapointed. I planned to do my workout in the afternoon but the day got a bit out of control and ended up missing it.
Day 18: Another unsuccessful day...boo. John finally moved a DVD played downstairs so I can do it down there which will be much better for all the jumping around I do :)
Day 19: I really wanted to do my workout this morning but it was a late night and I knew I would be on my own to get Elsie and I ready because John was out pushing snow. So I ended up doing it right after I laid Elsie down at 7:00. I waited to eat dinner until after and was starving!!
Day 20: I did the workout again early in the evening. John and Elsie at dinner while I did the video and then I ate dinner and played with elsie. I liked getting it done and Elsie seems like she takes forever to eat dinner...she was still eating when I finsihed. For some reason today I was not feeling it...it felt so hard compared to other days...and I know you can have those days where things just seem hard and today was definitely the day. Also the past two days my right knee has been bothering me. I am sure all the jumping around is getting to me.
Days Complete: 6/10
Inches lost: 8 total
Tanya, that is AMAZING!!! good job. You are doing sooo great!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing GREAT! The fact you completed it on a hard day shows your mental will power :)
ReplyDelete