Completed: #4, #3
1. Run 5-5ks
No 5ks this month but I did register for two new ones...one in April and one in June. I have also began running again after taking a short break to do the 30-day Shred.
No 5ks this month but I did register for two new ones...one in April and one in June. I have also began running again after taking a short break to do the 30-day Shred.
2. Complete Outlander Series by Diana Galbadon.
No progress here...in fact I never even opened "Fiery Cross" this month.
No progress here...in fact I never even opened "Fiery Cross" this month.
3. Get into a consistent routine of exercising
at least three times a week.
Definitely did this during the month of March I am actually counting this as completed since I feel this has been pretty consistent over the past few months.
Definitely did this during the month of March I am actually counting this as completed since I feel this has been pretty consistent over the past few months.
7. Lose at least 15 pounds
10 lbs down, 5 more to go! Then I will set a new goal :)
10 lbs down, 5 more to go! Then I will set a new goal :)
10. Plan and Carry Out a date night with John
once a month
We had a "date vacation" this month. Our five days away make up for missing it the past 3 months :) Check back soon for some photos from the trip.
We had a "date vacation" this month. Our five days away make up for missing it the past 3 months :) Check back soon for some photos from the trip.
15. Be up to date on photo books
Shutterfly sent me coupon code for a free book so it motivated me to do one on our trip to Omaha.
Shutterfly sent me coupon code for a free book so it motivated me to do one on our trip to Omaha.
16. Read 4 non-fiction books
I finally finished Healthy Tipping Point this month. I also started two new ones: How to Talk so Your Kids Will Listen and Listen so Your Kids Will Talk and The Happiness Project.
I finally finished Healthy Tipping Point this month. I also started two new ones: How to Talk so Your Kids Will Listen and Listen so Your Kids Will Talk and The Happiness Project.
17. Have an Elsie outing once a month
We went to a couple of library story times and the day before we left for our trip I had a day all about her. We went to a storyteller put on by the library and spent some time at the park. You can read about it here.
We went to a couple of library story times and the day before we left for our trip I had a day all about her. We went to a storyteller put on by the library and spent some time at the park. You can read about it here.
18. Take the camper out 5 times this summer
Haven't taken it out yet but getting very anxious to do so. I would like to take some time in the next week or so to get it ready for the summer.
22. Host a game night at our house.
Completed this goal this month and it was so much fun. I hope to do it again!! Maybe a summer game night or something like that. You can read about the night here.
Completed this goal this month and it was so much fun. I hope to do it again!! Maybe a summer game night or something like that. You can read about the night here.
25. Find a cause I want to support and start a
volunteer relationship.
I actually found a place I wanted to volunteer. This is with the local county conservation department. I saw in the paper they were looking for volunteers for their trails committee and I contacted them but havent' heard anything back yet.
I actually found a place I wanted to volunteer. This is with the local county conservation department. I saw in the paper they were looking for volunteers for their trails committee and I contacted them but havent' heard anything back yet.
27. Do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.
I completed the "Shred" this month. I will have to say I didn't do it quite like the video or myself intended but life gets busy ya know. My goal was to do it until we left for Puerto Rico which was last Wednesday, March 20th. I did okay for level one and two but only did one level three the Saturday before we left. You can check out my daily entries.
I completed the "Shred" this month. I will have to say I didn't do it quite like the video or myself intended but life gets busy ya know. My goal was to do it until we left for Puerto Rico which was last Wednesday, March 20th. I did okay for level one and two but only did one level three the Saturday before we left. You can check out my daily entries.
28. Make 5:30 my standard wake up time and 10:00
my standard bedtime.
I did not do so well with this goal this month. I would say about half the nights I go to bed by 10:00 and half the mornings I am up by 5:30.
I did not do so well with this goal this month. I would say about half the nights I go to bed by 10:00 and half the mornings I am up by 5:30.
30. Twice a month call a family member or friend
to chat.
Yep
Yep
No comments:
Post a Comment