Monday, March 11, 2013

First Annual Winter Game Night

Two weeknds ago we held a game night at our house.  I have been wanting to do this for months but of course life gets busy.  We had it scheduled back in January and then our whole family got sick so we called it off.  This particular weekend we thought we were traveling to MN and then things changed so our weekend opened up and I decided to plan it the Monday before.  Guests who were able to make it included Darren and Kari, Jeff and Robie, Nick and Hillary, Chuck and Lisa, Ben and Shawna, Amber, and of course us for a total of 13 people.  

 I haven't had this much fun is so long!  It was such a fun group of people! Lots of laughter, excitement, and competition ;) We provided food, drink, and prizes for the winners of the games.  I wasn't sure how I was going to do the prizes but it all worked out :).  We had chicken wings, meat and cheese, veggies, queso dip, salsa and chips, hot pepper jelly and cream cheese dip, delicious brownies provided by Hillary.  For games we ended up playing some quarter games to start like Left, Center, Right, and Crap on your Neighbor (I think that is what it was called) then moved onto spoons and then pictionary!  It was such good fun!  Thank you all for coming!  I hope to make this an annual event :)

We managed to get all 13 of us around our dining room table.

Spoons-we ended up splitting into two groups. 





Lots of Laughter!



Pictionary got pretty competitive as we played husbands against wives.  

Amber was our "judge".  She played the job well :)


Darren was the grand prize winner having won the most games throughout the night.  
Lucky guy gets to go to BWW!

Thanks again and I am already looking forward to next year :)




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya!! What a great idea and this looks like so much fun!! I love Pictionary!!!!!

    What a great idea with prizes too!!

    ReplyDelete