Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday John!

On June 8th, John celebrated his 35th birthday!  We had such a wonderful day at the zoo and then in the evening we grilled out at my parents and had some friends over for cake and a campfire.  It was a nice relaxing evening and I hope John enjoyed the day as much as I did.

Couldn't resist this photo opportunity :)

I am so happy to be spending another birthday with this guy! He is an amazing husband and a wonderful daddy!  



Elsie is so lucky to have a daddy like John.  No one can make her laugh like he can!  


He even shares his birthday cake with her :)


I absolutely love watching him with her.  I sure snagged a wonderful husband and partner. 


I hope your 35th year is as good as the last!  I Love you John and Happy Birthday! 

2 comments: