1. The few nights prior to this were rough...Elsie was not sleeping well. We were up at my parents house and she was up a bit in the night but the best part is she slept until 8:20!!! Something that has never happened! So I just had to take a screen shot of it!
2. That weekend we spent up in MN celebrating Mother's Day. It was so good to see family! Well Saturday night we went to visit some friends. Elsie was fussy and a bit shy at first but after awhile (and some tylenol) she warmed up to Taylor and Greta! We also found out that Randi was expecting!!! Such great news!
3. Elsie loves playing with her MegaBlocks-she loves to take them all out and then sit in the little storage wagon. This particular day she sorted out all the single blocks and stacked them all up as high as she could go! I was impressed that she sorted them out.
4. I have been in a pretty good routine with running lately and I absolutely love getting out. There are very few days I dread going out I just struggle to fit it in the schedule, especially since I want to run before dinner. Well on Monday 5/13 I ran by fastest 3 miles to date with an average pace of 8:48/mile. Don't you just loves those days when the run just "feels right".
5. Also on Monday 5/13 after almost 15 years I finally got my permanent retainer removed! Oh it feels so good to run my tongue along my bottom teeth and not feel metal!
6. Elsie and I had such a good Friday! We set out for a walk early to do a little shopping downtown (which out downtown isn't very big. I decided to treat her to a little ice cream treat and she loved it!!
After ice cream we went to a little park close to downtown to kill some time until John and Grandma Bev and Grandpa Sorem could meet us for lunch.








No comments:
Post a Comment