I decided to do this a little differently this month. I thought I would list out the goals and then either cross them out if the are finished, Blue if there are updates or are working on them, and red if I didn't even think about it. So here is how May went and of course now that I am publishing this almost 3 weeks late things have already changed :).
GOALS COMPLETED: 11/30
GOALS COMPLETED: 11/30
1. Run 5-5ks (2/5)
1. Rosy Cheeks Run-February
2. SCAVMA Scamper-April
2. Complete Outlander Series by Diana Galbadon.
We went to the Omaha Children's Museum in Febraury
5. Spend a weekend in the Amana Colonies with
John
6. Visit three new wineries in Iowa
7. Lose at least 15 pounds
11/15
8. Send out 10 "Just Because Notes to
Family and Friends
9. Attend a MN Twins game this season
10. Plan and Carry Out a date night with John
once a month
Dec:
Jan:
Feb:
March: San Juan
April: The Cafe
May: Well I wasn't the one in charge of this months date night and not to point fingers but we didn't get out :)
June:
11. Enroll in a
fitness class
12. Become familiar with photoshop so that I want
to use it to edit my photos.
13. Set a budget and stick to it
14. Update window treatments in dining room,
living room, and kitchen
15. Be up to date on photo books
I have started this years books for both Elsie and the family book, have started my pregnancy book with Elsie, and am just about done with our vacation to Michigan in 2011. Oh and I started our Family 2012 book too. I just need to get some of these finished. But we are making progress.
I have started this years books for both Elsie and the family book, have started my pregnancy book with Elsie, and am just about done with our vacation to Michigan in 2011. Oh and I started our Family 2012 book too. I just need to get some of these finished. But we are making progress.
1. 168 Hours: You have more time than you think
2. Healthy Tipping Point
3. How to Talk so your kids will listen and Listen so Your Kids Will Talk
4. The Happiness Project
Well this comes so easy for us...this month we went to the zoo, the science center, the library, the park. I feel like this is a silly goal since we do so many things with her :).
18. Take the camper out 5 times this summer
We better get out one of these days. Summer is flying by!
We better get out one of these days. Summer is flying by!
20. Attend Church at least one a month (or 12
times throughout the year).
23. Work related-Visit a farm site to get a
better understanding of the equipment we
sell.
I actually started doing this last month but forgot. I made up a solution for basic cleaning in the kitchen. It has borax, vinegar, baking soda, and a tidge of dawn dish soap. I think it works pretty good. Also for the floors we swtiched from a swiffer wet-mop (I didn't feel it worked that great anyways) to a steam mop which just uses water. So happy with the change. We are slowly phasing out harsh chemicals little by little. Maybe down the road I will write a whole post on this.
26. Find and purchase a little black dress that I
Love!
28. Make 5:30 my standard wake up time and 10:00
my standard bedtime.
29. Update birthday information for all family
and friends.
You're doing a lot better at this than I am on mine! Great job, Tan.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Lots crossed out!!
ReplyDelete