Saturday we hung around my parents house. It was a beautiful day and thought it would be fun to play outside so my dad used the snow blower and blew a pile of snow to make a little hill. It worked out perfect!
You know it is a nice day in Minnesota when you are just sitting outside enjoying a beer :)
I wasn't sure what Elsie would think but she LOVED sledding!!!
We all took a turn going down the little hill with her. This little mound of snow was perfect for her!!
Tally had a lot of fun playing in the snow too!!! I think she could have been out there all day long!
After some sledding we determined the snow was perfect to build a snowman.
And of course I just had to post this video of Elsie. Her laughter is contagious.
I love that photo of John and your dad! Also, Tally is such a beautiful dog. I can't wait to meet her in person! Elsie Marie is such a doll...love and miss her!
ReplyDeletelove that pic of grandpa Craig with her on the sled!! how fun. Looks like she loves outside, just like you! Tally is getting so big. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteHaha yes that's a nice day in Minnesota for ya! :) Love that picture and oh my gosh that video of Elsie sledding...you can tell she is having the time of her sweet life! Love it Tan!! Looks like a nice family day. BTW Tally is getting so big and is such a cute dog!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!