On Saturday Dec. 14th we went to Breakfast with Santa in our community. IT isn't the most elaborate breakfast or event but it supports the community I guess. This was my third year going-the first time was when I was pregnant with Elsie and I went with some friends and their kids. Last year we went with my parents and this year we got to go with my parents, John's parents, and my sister and her family. They were all down for Elsie's birthday party.
I wasn't sure how Elsie would do because when we went to visit him the first time over Thanksgiving it did not go well. This time around she wasn't scared at all. I couldn't get a smile out of her but there were no tears either. I think it helped that Santa was walking around when we first got there and in fact, helped carry Elsie to the table as I balanced plates of food for Allie and Elsie in my arms.
Piper wasn't too happy :)
Elsie was pretty interested in the little candy cane that they gave her.
I was just happy she sat in his lap :)
No comments:
Post a Comment