Wow I can't believe that summer is almost half over! We have been so busy with summer things that I have hardly had time to blog. If we aren't out and about on the weekends and during the week I am trying to cram in hours for work. Evenings are hard because I feel like I spend one night unpacking from our weekend fun, then 2-3 nights working solid then one night packing and getting ready for our weekend ahead. Then its the weekend. I wouldn't trade anything for all the fun we have had so far. I am crossing so much off our summer bucket list!
So I am just warning you...I am hoping to catch up on blogs this week since we are laying low this weekend so be prepared to be bombarded with blogs posts :)
Beside all we have done we still have so much to look forward to! A Taylor Swift concert, the Iowa State Fair and Dierks Bentley concert, a weekend with a group of guy friends from high school, my nieces first birthday, trips to the pool, raspberry picking at the Berry Patch, and hopefully a couple of more camping trips.
Hope your summer has been filled with as much fun as ours has!
No comments:
Post a Comment