When we got there, the guy greeting us did warn up that strawberry season was wrapping up but we would still be able to find some good ones so off we began hunting for strawberries. I made the huge mistake of having Elsie wear her new Twins hat and a nicer outfit. I don't know why I didn't think that by the end she would be covered in strawberry juice. Luckily, it all came out of her clothes and her skin :).
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Strawberry Pickin'
A few weeks ago in June John and I decided it would be fun to go pick strawberries with Elsie. We didn't have too much going on and it wasn't the nicest of mornings but it would be perfect to go. We knew the window for strawberries was closing and this was probably our last chance. Elsie absolutely loved strawberries at the time and fresh picked strawberries are amazing! So off to the farm we went!
When we got there, the guy greeting us did warn up that strawberry season was wrapping up but we would still be able to find some good ones so off we began hunting for strawberries. I made the huge mistake of having Elsie wear her new Twins hat and a nicer outfit. I don't know why I didn't think that by the end she would be covered in strawberry juice. Luckily, it all came out of her clothes and her skin :).
When we got there, the guy greeting us did warn up that strawberry season was wrapping up but we would still be able to find some good ones so off we began hunting for strawberries. I made the huge mistake of having Elsie wear her new Twins hat and a nicer outfit. I don't know why I didn't think that by the end she would be covered in strawberry juice. Luckily, it all came out of her clothes and her skin :).
Labels:
2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment