Monday, October 21, 2013

Piper's First Birthday

Back on August we celebrated my nieces 1st Birthday!  She is such a special little girl!  Oh and look at those pigtails!  It was a beautiful day with temps in the 90's and high humidity-okay maybe not perfect but at least the sun was shining.  


The party was held at my sister's house.  I made a little banner for her too. 




I guess someone wasn't happy here...or maybe just hot.

Grandma and Grandpa with the birthday girl

Look at that sweet face


Derick had this huge smoke and on it were these delicious chicken wings! 




Elsie had so much fun playing in the little pool and slide!  




Piper received so many nice presents.  Our present however never made it to the birthday party.  I even had the package shipped to my parents and then forgot to add it to the order... So for the time being we gave her pajamas that matched Elsie's and a board book of one of Elsie's favorite books-Llama Llama Nighty Night.  



"It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To" :)  Actually I think Elsie made her cry because she took one of her new toys.  


Cake Time!  





Happy First Birthday Piper!  We love you so much!! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 1 already! I remember when Tami was pregnant with her. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a cutie, Happy First Birthday to Piper!

    ReplyDelete