Friday, October 26, 2012

Photo Blocks-My Completed Pinterest Project

When John and I remodeled our kitchen/dining room I was left with a huge empty wall.  I had no idea what to put on it and found this great idea on Pinterest.  Easy Art Blocks    So I try to be crafty but I really am not.  I am not creative or artsy in any way.  I thought I would give it a try.  It was relatively inexpensive.  The most expensive part of this was the 8 x 10 photos.  I used closet shelving for the wood behind, cut them in 12 x 12 squares, painted them brown, used spray adhesive to attached the scrapbooking paper and then used clear photo squares to attached the pictures so I can change the photos at any time.  






I am actually thinking of making some hoilday inspired ones to change out come Christmas time.  The shelving is super inexpensive (about $1/ft at Lowes).  I would just need to get different paint and new scrapbook paper.  All the other supplies I already have on hand!  Oh I also have to thank John for helping me cut the squares and hang the photos.  

3 comments:

  1. Love it Tanya!! And love the color on your wall!...what color is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. **love!!! That turned out awesome Tanya. good work

    ReplyDelete