Friday, October 12, 2012

A Day at the Orchard

A couple of weekends ago, Elsie and I joined Bev, Brandi and the girls for a trip to the local orchard.  It is definitely more than an orchard.  There were so many activities for the kids to do.  There was this corn pit that Elsie loved, a bouncing pillow, a pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, a giant slide, some bouncing horses, and so many more things.  We spent a few hours there.  Elsie did okay at the beginning but got pretty fussy after the first hour.  In fact, we had to take turns holding her because she did not want to go back in the stroller.  I would have to say this was the most fussy I had seen her in a long time.  Overall though we did have a good time. 

Thank goodness for the pacifier...it kept all the corn out of her mouth! 




She looks so tired here. She was all worn out from 
spending the night and Grandma and Grandpas the 
night before.  

The bouncy pillow



This is something we will definitely have to go to each fall...I can't wait until next year.  I think Elsie will have lots of fun when she is just a tad older.  

1 comment:

  1. Looks just like 101! How fun. I love how Elsie looks at the girls, so cute!

    ReplyDelete