This spring I bought Elsie an infant life jacket (PFD) to wear when we go out on boats this summer. One of the things the recommend is to try them out in a controlled body of water like a pool before taking them out on a lake. Well I forgot to bring it with us last time we went up to MN so I had to find a pool to use here which was no problem since JoLene (who watches Elsie while I go to work) has a pool. Well we tried it out this afternoon and it definitely does the job. It keeps her floating face up the entire time. She did so good in the water and I think she really likes it (even after JoLene dunked her under water, with my permission of course) :) It was fun to watch her in the water.
Ha ha....cute.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Tan..that is so neat!! I love that thing. She seems to love the water...too cute!
ReplyDeleteso cute! she's ready to waterski!!!
ReplyDelete