Army Crawling (6/14/12)
Here she is a week and a half ago army crawling. She has been doing this for quite some time now but finally got a video of it on here. I believe this was on 7/14 (She just turned 7 Months)
Crawling (7/15/12)
No joke the next day she was crawling for real. It is so cute! Now when I leave the family room and go into the kitchen she follows me. She is a speedy little bugger too :)
Pulling Up (7/15/12)
Not only is she crawling but the same day she started pulling herself up. At first, she just climbed up on me then she did the couch (we have a pretty low couch). She is also doing it on her little sit and walk toy. I feel like she is really starting to fly through these milestones. Everyday is something new with her!
First Tooth (7/19/12)
If that wasn't a big enough week for her I found that she got her first tooth on that Thursday (7/19). We were up in our bedroom and she was crawling around on the floor and she acted like she put something in her mouth so I quickly ran my finger through her mouth to make sure nothing was in there and that is when I found it! Let me say I was shocked!!! I had been anticipating a tooth since she was 3 months but tossed the idea aside when nothing ever came. I knew it would come at some point and that her behavior would warn me that it was on its way but nope, nothing just the tooth. I hope the rest of her teeth come in this easy.
Second Tooth (7/28/12)
Elsie got her second tooth in over this past weekend. I went to show my mom her first tooth and what do you know, another tooth had popped through.
Wow! What a busy month for Elsie! Cant wait to see her in person this wknd. She has grown so much and is soo adorable.
ReplyDeleteIsnt that fun when they can crawl. So cute.
Can't wait to see that cute (speedy) :) little bugger soon! Love the videos...she is a mover!
ReplyDeletesee you guys soon!
Freakin adorable, Tanya!
ReplyDelete