Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LHI-100 Day Challenge Week 2

WEEK ONE REVIEW:
To review how week one went, to sum it up it did not go as planned.  For my workouts, I started out  strong last Thrusday with one of my running workouts and Friday with a 45 minute walk and 25 minute weights workout.  I got in one yoga session over the weekend and it went all down hill from there.  I ended up in so much pain in my back and ended up going to the Dr and the Chiropractor.  The chiropractor told me to hold back with the running and to walk slowly instead until my back starts feeling better.  So that put a little crimp in my plans.

As for the drinking water i did okay.  I know not every day did I drink my goal amount of water but I drank considerably more.

And breakfast, there were a few days that I ran out the door without eating.  I would grab something to eat when i got to work but then got caught   up in work.  But I would say more days than not I ate breakfast. 

WEEK TWO
I am posting about my week two goals late because we were in vegas.  So this week I have been trying to continue to drink more water and am really thinking about what I am eating.  One of the things that has happened without even realizing it is that since I have been drinking more water, I haven't been drinking pop.  Today will be day 9 without a pop.  I am proud of that because I was drinking at least one pop a day.  So I guess I am going to make that my goal-to not drink pop for two weeks-only 5 more days to go :).

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tan! It's so hard to get into a routine with working out and eating healthy...it's too bad your back is hurting too! If ever you want to sign up for a race let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Tan! I hope your back gets better. bummer

    ReplyDelete