So tomorrow begins the Live Healthy Iowa-I00 day challenge! I am on a team of eight. Each week we track our minutes and what not. Mostly, it is just an excuse to set goals and to exercise and develop healthy habits. Tonight I got together with Amber and we set some goals that we want to achieve. Here are my weekly goals. I am planning to update this every week so I can track how I am doing with my goals. Wish me luck. Week One begins tomorrow.
Week One Goals:
1. Drink More Water-At least 48 ounces a day. I am terrible at drinking water. I drink tons of coffee and I need to make sure I am staying hydrated.
2. Eat Breakfast Everyday
3. Run for at least 15 of my 45 minutes treadmill workouts 3 times a week and do 2 yoga sessions a week.
I like it! A couple of my college friends and I have a "workout" blog and I love how it holds me accountable. It's much easier when you have friends joining you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I like the tracking it on your blog, good idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea, love it!
ReplyDeleteIt will help me stay on track too! Thanks Tan! :)