Sunday, February 6, 2011

LHI 100 Day Challenge Week 3

Well Week two was kind of a bust.  With spending Fri-Monday in Vegas and then Tues-Wed in Nevada at John's parents I didn't get too many workouts in betfor Friday.  I logged some time for the extra walking we did in Vegas and then a workout for Wed night and Thursday night but that was pretty much it!  I have however gone two whole weeks without a pop.  Before this I would challenge myself to limit myself to a pop every other day and would struggle with that goal but so how I did this and how easy it was I don't know. 
Friday on our drive up to MN I was so craving a pop but I was able to pass on it (Hi-C orange isn't pop right ;). 

WEEK THREE GOALS
1.  Get back into the routine of working out.  If I can get in a workout 5 out of 7 days this week I will be happy. 

.2.  Bring my own healthy meal to work each day this week.

3.  No caffeine after noon. 

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy week!

1 comment:

  1. HI-C is definetly not pop. Way to go!!!

    You feel so good not drinking it. Now that I dont really drink it, if i do, i always feel worse and crash from the caffeine.

    mmm water! :) oh and wine.. haha

    ReplyDelete