Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week in Review 4.19.13

We had a great weekend and a pretty low key week.  This is what we have been up to.

1.  Our week started out with a pretty good weekend.   We spent Saturday morning checking out a couple of campers.  We decided to try to trade in or sell our current one and get a fifth wheel.  John hates pulling our camper around and it keeps us from going very far because he hates it.  I like our camper but if John would rather pull a fifth wheel then we will try to find one that we like. I was planning on volunteering Saturday afternoon but didn't really know where to meet so I didn't get there.  Instead I went for a run.  It was a pretty decent day.  One of the first nice days the whole week.  Saturday night we had a birthday party for some friends who has birthdays in April.  It was a lot of fun!

2.  Elsie came down with another cold...seriously... she gets that lasts for 10-14 days it clear up and then two weeks later she comes down with another one.  Because of this the Nosefrida is our friend!  It is so awesome!  And what is even better, Elsie likes it...as you can see below.  


3.  Aubrey came over for a little bit one afternoon while Amber and Cayden ran Tanner to the vet.  This was the first time I have watched someone else along with Elsie.  I think they had fun together although they both wanted to be on the riding toys.  Luckily we have two of them.  


4.  Like everyone else, we are so ready for spring/summer around here.  We decided one day to pretend like it was summer and put on a skirt, t-shirt, flip flops, and sunglasses.  






5.  Elsie loves to help me clean.  I think I need to find a cleaning set for her so she clean along side with me.  




6.  Here are a few random pics of Elsie from the week.  

She was playing in her room and discovered the bin with all the "baby" toys.  She felt she needed to pull them all out one by one. 

Somebody was ready for nap time. 


I love when I am in the kitchen and peek into the living room to see what she is up to and this is what I find. 


Hope everyone else had a great week!  





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that picture of Elsie and Aubrey!! How adorable.

    Bummer about the colds. HOpefully getting them young will make her more immune in a few years! Seems to have worked for Taylor.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that outfit is so precious!! Love that!

    And how cute Elsie and Aubrey playing..they are going to be little buddies I bet! :)

    Yuck I hate colds...hopefully this weather will help out! Feel better and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete