Saturday, April 20, 2013

Week in Review 4.12.13


1.  It was a hectic Friday and I was trying to get us all packed out and out of the house.  We were hoping to leave for MN around 2:00ish.  Well after we got home from lunch with Grandma and Grandpa we got home and I decided to see if she would sit and watch TV and for the first time she sat and watched a whole half hour of TV.  As you can see from the photo is was Barney.
2.  The week started out with our trip up to MN.  We had such a good weekend and got to see so many friends and family.  This picture below is Elsie.  She found this post it notes so John put them on her face haha.  She thought it was pretty funny.  

3.  Elsie got these sunglasses from her cousins and Aunt Tami and Uncle Derick.  Monday morning when we were getting ready to leave for the day Elsie saw me wearing my sunglasses and wanted to wear a pair of her own. She wore them all the way to JoJo's.  

4.  The weather was absolutely beautiful on Monday.  It was 75 degrees and sunny so we went and played at the park after work.  I wrote a whole post about it and you can read about it here.  The rest of the week though was not so nice out.  

5.  I registered Elsie for swim lessons this summer.  It was quite the ordeal.  I waited in line for an hour.  I had brought Elsie with me but after waiting a half an hour and hardly moving up in line I called for reinforcement and Bev came and walked with Elsie back to their house.  I am looking forward to doing the lessons this summer though.  





No comments:

Post a Comment