This past weekend we headed back up to Minnesota for Josh and Liz's Wedding!! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding, for a beautiful couple! Congratulations to the two of them!!
While up in the cities I met up with some of my best friends from high school on Saturday morning. It was so good to see all of them and of course it just wasn't long enough! We had the wedding in the afternoon and Elsie got to spend the afternoon and evening with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa took her out to see the horses for the first time!
I think she couldn't take her eyes off of them!
Not scared at all!!
Getting Close
Sitting up playing with all her toys...yes sitting
up! This deserves its own post so check back
soon for that one.
Sunday morning Elsie was in such a good mood and was excited to be able to sit up again.
It was such a great weekend catching up with family and friends! Congrats again to the happy couple!
Tan! I just caught up on all your blog posts I missed. She is getting so big and is such a cutie pie!! I just love seeing pictures of her. Keep them coming! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me the invite again.
Love you!
PS I LOVE that picture of you and her at the birthday party!
ReplyDeleteOhh! she is getting so dang big!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute.