Monday, June 4, 2012

Elsie's Likes and Dislikes

Elsie definitely has her likes and dislikes right now and I just get a kick out of that girl!

Likes:
  • tags of any kind-She even found the tag on the mattress of her pack and play this morning.  She loves to suck on them and play with them.  
  • playing in her exersaucer
  • bathtime
  • Cinder-she is always try to pet her when she walks by and watches her as Cinder walks around the house
  • Brown Bear, Brown Bear book-When she is crying all I have to do is bring it out and she gets so excited.  Her face just lights up. And you don't want to be around when I take it away!  Oh does she get upset.  
  • Her favorite toy is is her stuffed cow that is shaped like a ball and has a rattle that she got from the Olson's.   
  • Sleeping on her tummy-no matter how many times I try to roll her back onto her back she end up right back on her tummy.
  • Her Daddy-she is such a Daddy's girl.  You should see they way her face lights up when he gets home from work.  
  • When I sing "You are My Sunshine"  I can't believe the girl has a favorite song already :).  I can be singing other songs but boy does she smile when I sing this one.  

Dislikes: 
  • When I walk out of the room-oh boy does she scream now until I get back into sight. 
  • Her carseat-at least getting in and out.  This has been something she has disliked from day one!  She doesn't mind it once she is inside.  
  • Road Trips-unless I am riding in the back with her.  
  • Getting dressed-really only when we do the arm part.  
  • Naptime



2 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love that she loves Cinder.. soo sweet!!

    bummed we didnt get to see her this wknd.. boo!! Give her a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I love that she loves Cinder.. soo sweet!!

    bummed we didnt get to see her this wknd.. boo!! Give her a kiss.

    ReplyDelete