Oh my gosh I have a big old smile on my face right now!!!!!! :) That made my day! What a sweetie!
Gotta love those baby giggles. So sweet, Tanya! And doesn't it melt your heart to see her with her Daddy! That was always my favorite thing to do- watch Daddy with my babies. :)
Oh I know Robbie! She is definitely Daddy's little girl! You should see the way she lights up when he walks in the room!
Oh my gosh I have a big old smile on my face right now!!!!!! :) That made my day! What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteGotta love those baby giggles. So sweet, Tanya! And doesn't it melt your heart to see her with her Daddy! That was always my favorite thing to do- watch Daddy with my babies. :)
ReplyDeleteOh I know Robbie! She is definitely Daddy's little girl! You should see the way she lights up when he walks in the room!
ReplyDelete