We decided to stop at Applebees for a drink. We split a delicious perfect margarita. Yum I haven't had one of those in forever. We sat at the bar. We weren't there for more than 5 minutes and this girl in the picture above sat down beside us. Crazy, small world. Amber is one of my sister's friends and was actually a bridesmaid with me in my sister's wedding. Her and her hubby (who is cousins with my good friend Erin) drove down from MN for the concert. It was fun to see her and visit with them. The we headed to Hilton Coliseum for the concert.
Oh my goodness, the concert was so good! Dierks was AWESOME. I knew going into it that I would enjoy Dierks more than Miranda and that was true. His songs are so much fun! I went to Gary Allan the other weekend and his concert was good too but Dierks can work the crowd WAY better than Gary. Plus Gary's songs are a lot more depressing. Miranda's half of the concert was good too but I am just not as familiar with her songs so it was more difficult to get into it. We had pretty good seats in the lower level. Thanks Kari for going with me! I had such a good time. It was a good thing that we ended up going and didn't back out because the roads weren't even that bad and we made it home safe and sound!


Oh what fun Tan! Looks like you guys had great seats too. I have always wanted to see Miranda.
ReplyDeleteFun, Tanya! So funny that you ran into Amber & Jake, ha!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Looks like great seats!
ReplyDelete