Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Around the House

I wanted to take some pictures of how I decorated the hosue for Christmas in 2012.  I definitely did not do a good enough job of getting all the decorations and I am dissapointed that I failed to take pictures of the outside of the house, especially of how I decorated the window boxes.  So this is all I guess I will have for 2012.  

I made new blocks for the dining room which were Christmas themed.  I was going to do some pictures but decided I liked them better without.  



I ended up ordering our family Christmas stockings from Pottery Barn.  My mom has made stockings for our whole family but we keep them at my parents house.  


I have always had a hard time figuring out how to display our Christmas Cards.  I don't have enough magnets to keep them on the fridge and don't have enough room to put them all on the front, which is the only part of the fridge that is exposed so I found this idea on Pinterest.  Super easy...I bought Christmas inspired ribbon, looped it around the cupboard door and then hot glued the ends together.  Next year I hope to paint the clothespins green and red to make it a bit more festive.  This ended up working really well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment