Sunday, November 11, 2012

Walking Around

Two weeks ago Elsie took her first steps.  We were up in her bedroom and she took two steps away from her exersaucer to me.  I called John in and he didn't believe me since she wouldn't do it again.  And she didn't until two days later at JoLene's.  She took two more steps.  Slowly she has gotten more and more brave and now two weeks later she has really taken off and is walking all over the place.  It is so fun to see her take five, six, seven steps.  She gets so excited too!  I just LOVE it!  It has been so fun to see her changing every day!  



3 comments:

  1. Yeh, Elsie! I can't believe she's walking! Just in time for your birthday Tanya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Elsie!! I loved spending time with her the other weekend...she is darling Tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Tanya! I knew it wouldn't be long!

    ReplyDelete