Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Fun

Elsie LOVES being outside and she is fascinated with leaves she has been pretty good about not putting the in her mouth unless they make it in the house and then all bets are off.  I think she could spend the whole afternoon outside which I love.  



Looking for her daddy who was around the corner.  




I can't believe it is November already!  Happy November and enjoy the last month of fall.  I think I will be decorating for Christmas in a couple weeks though!  I don't think I can wait for after Thanksgiving!  

3 comments:

  1. She loves being outside, just like her mom! I love that picture of her and John, so cute. He just beams with her.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the close up pictures:) They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO good to see her this weekend! Give her a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete