Friday, June 3, 2011

To Watch or Not to Watch

So, I have watched most of the Twins games this season.  It seems I always have the game on.  Even though they are losing a lot, I want to watch so that if they do win, I get to see it!  Well, I am not kidding but every game I miss, they win!  Seriously!  And just about every game I watch, they lose.

Last night I was at Chicago the Musical, which was awesome!  Sooo good.  Our seats were close but kind of off to the side.  But it was a very different experience because we normally sit way towards the back.  This time we actually saw thier facial expressions, even their sweat haha.  So I was sitting there thinking about how I was missing the game and how I bet they would win because I wasn't watching it.  And sure enough when I got home to see the score I was not surprised to see them win.  So this weekend I will be missing all three games so it will be the real test to see if they win.

The weather this weekend is supposed to be really good so I hope every one has a great weekend and enjoy the summer weather!  I know we will be :)

2 comments:

  1. 3 games is pretty unlikely. There's a guy in our office that said he wasn't going to shave until the Twins win 3 in a row...pretty risky! have a great weekend camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even thought they aren't doing the best, I am still super excited to take the kids down to a game. Amazing how much more exciting it is being outdoors! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete