Well it is official! I am into the 2nd trimester. Time is flying by! I am feeling so much better now too. Still a bit tired but I still have more energy than I did a few weeks ago. Our little bugger is now about the size of a lemon and it's arms are proportionate to it's body. It can now squint, frown, grimmace, oh and pee too.
We still haven't done much on the baby front. No real name discussions or purchases. I did buy a couple of summer maternity clothes when I was up in MN this week-no sales tax there! My fav is a Twins t-shirt that says "Minnesota Twins: Fan on Deck" I can't wait to wear it! I feel like some days I REALLY have a bump and others I just look like I ate too much or have put on some pounds around the waist. For the most part my pants are still fitting me. Another symptom that has started in the last week is having to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night-how annoying. I have also had some headaches too.
This past weekend I went up to MN-alone-John stayed to get some work done. It was a great weekend! I left work early so I could get up to the cities before major Friday night traffic and went out to dinner for my Grandma June's birthday. Also at the dinner was my cousin Nicolle, who I don't get to see nearly enough. Fun catching up. It was a great night! Saturday morning I went shopping with my mom. We ended up walking through Pottery Barn Baby and I found two sets of crib bedding that I LOVE-one for a boy and one for a girl. I had a grad party for my cousin and then I went to visit my sister for the evening. Sunday morning I got up, got packed up and met a college friend Katie for breakfast! It was so great to see her-She has spent the last year and half in Korea. After breakfast I headed home so that I could go out with John and his family for dinner for his Birthday! It was a great, busy weekend catching up with family and friends!
sounds like a great wknd Tan!
ReplyDeleteSecond trimester! Woop woop! :)
ReplyDelete