Thursday, October 9, 2014

Coming April 2015. . .

The newest addition to our little family!  We are so excited to share that our family of three is growing to a family of four!  Our little babe is due April 1st and we just couldn't be happier.  I am currently 15 weeks along and have been meaning to write about this for quite some time but life has been busy and I am so far behind on blogging.  I had also hoped to have a picture to accompany this post but that just might come later ;)  It is hard to believe that our next appointment is the anatomy scan already and I am in the second trimester.  Elsie is excited to have a little baby brother or baby sister (who we should name Donald or Daisy after Daisy and Donald Duck of course).  I will post more about how the pregnancy is going and more details but for now I wanted to share our good news!



3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering when you'd make the big announcement! I'm thrilled for you, Tan. Can't wait for your next apt.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news Sorems!!!!!! We couldn't be happier for your blessing to be. I think your blessing with be a Daisy Duck ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeek!!!! I am thinking a Daisy.. I have to have at least one friend that has 2 girls like me:) ha ha Such great news!!!!!!!! post a little bump pic.

    ReplyDelete