This past weekend John, Elsie and I participated in the Race for the Cure in Des Moines. I can't say I have done this every year since my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer for the first time in 2007 but have done it more times than not. In addition to the Race for the Cure I have also participated in the 3-day event as well (I hope to do this again in the upcoming year or two). Obviously this cause is near and dear to my heart.
It was a beautiful morning! A little brisk but the sun was shining. We bundled up and headed out! We met up with Hillary and Owen, Sandy, and Tim and Asia.
Good Morning Des Moines!
All bundled up!
Cute, Tan! I love Elsie's cheeky smile ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day for you guys! Elsie looks adorable...love the last picture, haha too cute!
ReplyDelete