Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Caged Animal (Take Two)

Thank Goodness for baby gates!  In the mornings I let Elsie have free range of the upstairs area of our house (it is a pretty small area).  Her room is safe for her and I shut the door to the office and the unfinished bathroom.  She mostly stays in our bedroom on the floor while I get ready but today she ventured out into the hallway.  This morning Cinder was laying at the bottome of the stairs and we found Elsie up against the gate shaking it and making her little rarr noise that sounds like a monster.  Our little animal trying to escape her cage.  haha It was pretty fun to watch.  We got out the camera towards the end but we still captured a little of it.  This time the video should work--I changed the setting from private to unlisted.  













2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! this made my afternoon!

    I can't believe she pulled herself to standing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can view it!! Love it Tan...made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete