Yesterday was a WONDERFUL day! I woke up to a happy girl who slept from 8pm-6am for the first time in a few weeks! We had a light breakfast and relaxed a bit before getting ready to go to brunch. I was also excited because I got a new Keurig coffeemaker for a gift this year! I have wanted one for a few years now!
We went for the second year in a row to brunch at the Gateway Hotel. It is so yummy!!! When we got out to the car to leave our house to go to brunch we realized my car key was still in the house-the locked house. We were locked out of the house and did not have keys to the car. John had to break into the basement window to get in and get the keys.
After brunch we went to the greenhouse to get some flowers for our window boxes and for a couple of pots. I am still amazed at how fast those things add up! We got home planted them, relaxed a bit and ended the day with a nice long walk. It was a wonderful day!
Family Picture
Me and my little girl :)
Olivia, Elsie and Emma-all sporting their cool new shades
Cousins!
Elsie playing outside in the afternoon.
Ohh!! Glad you had a great day Tan! You are such a wonderful mother!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! I LOVE the Mother's Day pics! Such a happy girl you have!
ReplyDeleteOhhh Elise is getting so big!! Ahh she is precious Tan. Glad you had a great Mother's Day.
ReplyDeletePS You look so pretty!
Love you!