Well tonight will be our first night sleeping in the new house! I can't wait. I am excited and nervous for tomorrow. I have no idea what my first day will be like.
Moving in went VERY smoothly. Thank you everyone for all the help. We really appreciated it. The whole thing took 8 people, 2 trucks, 2 trailers, 1 trip to camp, and 3 hours. That is just the moving part. Now the unpacking part is taking a little bit longer. I spent a couple of days over there last week during my "unemployment". I am super glad I decided to take a couple of days in between the two jobs.
Right now I am just trying to find window coverings for all of the windows in the house. It feels like there are so many. As for pictures, I still need to post them but we currently don't have a computer or internet so . . . Right now I am using my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment