Well yesterday I went to camp to sign our housing agreement and to clean the house before the big move this weekend. Well, when I got there I found out that at some point this week the furnace stopped working so they had to do some plumbing work and replace the toilet. And it was sooooo cold in there that when I tried to spray some cleaner and wipe it up, it was slush haha. So it looks like I will be going tonight to try to get the cleaning done. Hopefully it will be warm.
I think that the guyss are going to do some moving tonight and then the rest tomorrow. I am so happy that is it going to be in the 40's tomorrow and sunny so it will be a great day to move! I took some pictures yesterday but I packed my the cable to upload them to my computer. Maybe after the weekend I can share some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment