Friday, May 22, 2015

2015 Summer Bucket List

Well summer is upon us folks!  Memorial Day Weekend is here!  Yay!  I have compiled a list of some things I would like to do this year.  Some of these are things we did last year and some are things I had on my list last year that we didn't get to or couldn't because I was pregnant.  And some of these are new ideas.  I am sure we won't get to it all but it gives me a little direction anyways :)
  1. Do a Park Hop 
  2. Visit Ledges State Park
  3. Go Camping over Labor Day
  4. Visit a Winery
  5. Picnic at the Park
  6. Go to a Drive In Movie
  7. Biking/Swimming at Big Creek State Park
  8. Take Elsie Fishing
  9. Rathbun Weekend
  10. Mid-Week Camping at local County Park
  11. Host a BBQ
  12. See fireworks
  13. Swimming at the local pool
  14. Swimming at the Ames Pool
  15. Explore 4 new county parks
  16. Strawberry Picking at the Berry Patch
  17. Night at Prairie Meadows Racetrack
  18. Trip to Duluth/Kansas City/St. Louis-we would like to try to get to one of these places this summer.  
  19. Zoo Brew for date night
  20. Splash park
  21. Go Mini-Golfing
  22. Go to a parade
  23. Go to the beach
  24. Adventureland or Valleyfair
  25. Iowa State Fair
  26. Go to an outdoor concert
  27. Visit to YCamp
  28. Go to Elm Creek Park when visiting my parents in MN
  29. MN Zoo/Como Zoo
  30. ICubs Baseball game (or a Twins game)
  31. Relax on the front porch with wine-I can do that this year!
  32. Summer Game Night
  33. Jester Park Natural Playscape
  34. Fly a Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment