Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Disney on Ice

 Back on December 1st we took Elsie to Disney on Ice.  Dale and Bev treated the whole family to practically front row seats.  It was wonderful.  Elsie absolutely LOVED it!  She spent some of the time sitting on our laps but most of the time standing in front of us dancing and moving to the music.  It was a lot of fun watching her.


We did decide to do pictures with Minnie and Mickey.  I am glad because Elsie loves that picture and carries it around the house.  


Like I said, our seats were pretty good.  We were right up against the boards and it worked out perfect because then Elsie didn't bother anyone in front of us with all her dancing :)



Thanks again to Dale and Bev for the tickets and the wonderful night!  I will never forget how excited Elsie was to see her friends Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment