Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lack of Motivation

So the past few weeks I have had no motivation to work out at least to work out hard.  It has been bad!  So now I am getting down to business.  This morning I regsitered for the 5:30 AM Cardio Kicks class here in town.  It is two days a week for 10 weeks so hopefully that will get me up in the morning.  Quite a few people I know are in the class and I hear she works you pretty hard.  So I hope this will do me some good and whip me into shape.  I figure by the time the class starts at the end of March I will be back in Nevada and have no excuses :)

2 comments:

  1. I love cardio kick... wish we lived closer so I could be your workout buddy :) I am sure you will get a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, Tanya! Even if you don't get everything done that you would like- its clear that healthy choices are at the forefront of your mind. You'll be successful!

    I must say that biking as part of my commute to work is GREAT and I can't recommend it enough when you move back to Nevada. Its cheaper than the gym, its functional and its good for the environment. :)

    Have a great weekend. I hope we can chat soon. MIss you! ps: love the hair color!

    ReplyDelete